- 6 Cups Mesclun Mix greens, washed and dried
- Skarkrimson Pear, seeded, cored, and very thinly sliced
- ¼ – ½ Cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 3-4 oz. Castello Rosenborg Danish Blue Cheese, crumbled
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. Lucini Pinot Grigio Italian Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix salad greens, pear, pecans and blue cheese in a large bowl, and set aside, making sure not to cut the pear until right before service.
In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, oil, white wine vinegar, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Dress the salad right before serving, or serve the dressing in a small container off to the side.
Visit here to see also Jen's notes for this exquisite salad: