A topping for grilled tuna steaks served with fresh sauteed asparagus or with grilled chicken breasts served with red beans and rice.
Ingredients: Recipe yields approximately 3 Cups
- 6 medium Kumatoes (select brown tomato variety); or vine ripe Tomatoes
- 3/4 Cup fresh Pineapple, diced
- 1 Mango, peeled and diced
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh Cilantro, *Gourmet Garden fresh organic
- 3 tsp. minced Garlic, Christopher Ranch
- 2 Green Onions, diced, fine
- 1-2 Tbsp. Chili Pepper, *Gourmet Garden, finely chopped fresh organic 5 chili's blend
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
Marinade for Tuna Steaks or Chicken:
|Jen's Recipe for Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Mango Salsa|
My friend Jen's dish is illustrated: She has prepared Pineapple Mango Salsa with her Margarita Chicken!
Jen's recipe version with chicken: The Three Little Piglets/ Bon Apetit'!
~Serve also as a dip with Corn Tortilla's of Pita Chips~